white straight ciswoman mid-20s-ish. surrounded by telly. likes words,
I have a hole punch, let's not get big-headed now.
keppps << shallitellyouastory
What I say:
How I really feel:
Thanks to @NAmericanScum!
Hi TV-show-set-in-London, we all enjoy you very much, and enjoy how you’re showing off this fine city to our neighbours across the globe. You’ve taken the ‘naturalistic tone’ cinematography trend and run with it - and run in a charming and graceful way, I must say… however - you missed a spot. (Most of east London?) Any chance you could throw some of the below in next time?
- minicab offices (with flashing siren light)
- pokey little greengrocers with piles of plantains out the front on trestles
- turkish barbers offering ‘hot towel’
- hairdressers with the ‘afro and european hairstyles’ sign
- tiny independent fried chicken shops, 3 to a block
- a mosque
- a Greggs
- a charity shop (aka op shop, aka thrift store)
- Polski sklep
- a brand name bookies (Paddy Power, Ladbrokes etc)
- strollers/prams/walkers - whatever your word: babies everywhere
- schoolgirls wearing a hijab
- actually ANYONE wearing a headscarf of any description. (this one’s not optional. Just make it happen)
- household chandlers selling rolls of vinyl tablecloth out the front
- ‘members social clubs’ (aka shops full of old cypriot men playing dominos and snooker)
- more bikes
Please and thank you.